- Alcohol Percentage: 13.5%
- Appellation: Tuscany
- Aromas: Developed aromas of dried red currant, roast fig, smoke, and leather.
- Flavors/experience: Deep garnet hue. Medium-high acidity. Stewed plum, brambly blackberry, and cassis. Medium tannin. Notes of green tea, eucalyptus, smoked peat, and black pepper highlight a medium-long finish. Very good quality.
- Specifications: Falchini traditionally blends this Cabernet Sauvignon into Paretaio, its Super Tuscan blend. In high quality years, the wine is released as a single varietal label, Campora. 100% grapes from Tuscany. Some sediment is evident in the bottle; Decant before serving.
- Drink now; Not suitable for further ageing.