- Alcohol Percentage: 15%
- Appellation: Rioja, Spain
- Full bodied and with an inky, purple-ruby hue, this is not your typical Spanish Rioja.
- Aromas: Plum flower, baking spice, cardamom, black tea, cigar box, and leather.
- Flavors/experience: Blackberry and stewed plum are framed by lively acids and modest tannin. A smooth, earthy finish shows notes of prune and licorice.
- This is a well-balanced Rioja made with 100% Graciano, a lesser-known grape varietal typically blended in small amounts to add depth to Tempranillo-dominant wines of the region.