- Alcohol Percentage: 14.6%
- Appellation: McLaren Vale, South Australia
- Aromas: Raspberry, cherry kirsch, grapefruit peel (white flesh), leather, and black pepper.
- Flavors/experience: Tart pomegranate, bramble berry, and slate. Lively acids, silky tannins. A long finish with notes of sultry earth and forest floor. Very good quality.
- Specifications: A Rhone-style co-ferment of Shiraz (Syrah) and Viognier, which acts to deepen the color and unctuous nature of the wine. Matured in neutral French and American oak barrels. 94% Shiraz, 6% Viognier.