- Alcohol Percentage: 14.5%
- Appellation: Colchagua Valley, Chile
- Aromas: Ripe cherry, fresh green and roasted red bell peppers, tobacco, smoke, roast shallot, cedar box, and smoked almond.
- Flavors/experience: Medium-high acids, tart cherry and black currant, and medium-high tannins. A long finish shows notes of salinity, earth, black pepper, and root spices.
- Specifications: Clear, deep purple hue. Syrupy tears after a swirl. A medium-full bodied Carmenère from the Colchagua Valley in Chile.