- Alcohol Percentage: 13.5%
- Appellation: South Africa
- Aromas: Ripe stone fruit, orange peel, wet slate, and dried grass.
- Flavors/experience: Balanced acids guide the palate through fresh peach, pineapple, and lemon curd, with a medium-long finish. Very good quality.
- A free-run Steen (Chenin Blanc) from South Africa’s Coastal Region. The acronym “MAN” in fact represents the names of the three wives (Marie, Anette, and Nicky) who inspired the development of this brand as a family of friends. Sustainably grown and produced, this delightful and refreshing wine pairs well with a multitude of fare but is also perfect on its own.