- Alcohol Percentage: 14.2%
- AVA: Willamette Valley AVA
- Aromas: Subtle cherry, blueberry, caramel, wet stone, and white pepper.
- Flavors/experience: Medium-high acidity is balanced by unctuous minerality. Red and dark fruit flavors are countered by mushroom and earth, and slight mint note on a medium-long finish. An easy-drinking, medium-bodied wine of overall good quality.
- A blend of 2/3 Gamay Noir and 1/3 Pinot Noir, Passetoutgrain is a middle ground between two French wine producing regions — Bourgogne and Beaujolais — and exemplifies how their primary varietals combine into a harmonious mélange.