- Alcohol Percentage: 14.1%
- AVA: Eola-Amity
- Aromas: Dried cherry, caramel, tobacco, tinder box, mushroom, and earth.
- Flavors: Red cherry, currant, baking spice, toffee, salinity, white pepper, and menthol.
- Experience: A full-bodied Pinot Noir. Medium-high acidity, gum-tingling fine tannins, and a lengthy finish. Very complex integration of aromas, flavors, and factors. Very well balanced. Very good quality.
- Specifications: Made with LIVE Certified Pinot Noir from Roserock Vineyard in the Eola-Amity AVA.