- AVA: Dundee Hills, Oregon
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Aromas: Ripe black cherry, leather, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pencil shavings.
- Flavors/experience: Medium-high acids. Red cherry, tart cranberry, and cola. Balanced tannins, a medium-long finish with smoke and white pepper notes. Very good quality.
- Specifications: 100% certified organic estate grapes. 100% barrel aged in French oak for 17 months; 37% new oak.
- Awards: 92 Points, James Suckling, December 2017. 90 Points, Wine Spectator, February 2018. 90 Points, Vinous, January 2018.